Friday, May 10, 2019

Homemade Duck Blind Plans For Boat






I am in the process of building a realtively cheap duck blind for my 14ft boat. i saw a link for a really nice homemade blind and i decided to myself i could do something similar, yet on a smaller budget than what i imagined he spent (i know if you use the bimini top hardware like he did you are looking at roughly $40-$50 in plastic connectors).. I was interested in building a duck boat blind this offseason and i was wondering if anyone had any plans or designs that are easy yet effective? maybe a pop up blind or scissors blind? something that me and a friend can both hunt out of. i was thinking about using fast grass for the blind.. Thank you for the plans, i'm currently building this blind for my boat. i started making the montana redneck blind, but came across this plan after i had already drilled 8 holes in my boat. this plan is much better for my case, so i drilled 8 more holes..





15 ft Aluminum Floating Duck Blind | Pond King Duck Buster


15 ft aluminum floating duck blind | pond king duck buster




Duck boat blind frame plans | Jenni boat plan


Duck boat blind frame plans | jenni boat plan






Timotty: Knowing Aluminum boat building youtube


Timotty: knowing aluminum boat building youtube


Plans from the blind. i got this from a fella off another forum. ill get pics of the build later tonight. top. duck south addict posts: 1234 joined: thu feb 11, 2010 4:44 am homemade boat blinds. post by curcio13085